Default buttons

Модератор: chaos_1

It would be nice if some buttons were defaults - activated when enter is pushed.

One big time saver is all the explorers I have to send out. Right now, I have to move the mouse to carefully click on the number, delete the number, type the number of explorers I want to send, then go back to the mouse to click on send. It's a fair amount of work for such a simple thing.

What would be better is when I select to send explorers to a sector, as soon as the dialog popped up, it would have the cursor in the number entry place. This won't be bad for people who just use the mouse since any mouse operations would not have any extra work due to the cursor being in the number entry box. It would however save time for people like me who don't have to carefully click the number to place the cursor there. Also, it would be much faster to just press enter when I was done typing the number, and that would send the entered number of explorers where I told them to go. Right now, when enter is pressed, the dialog vanishes... and nothing happens...

Placing the cursor automatically in the number box would save quite a bit of time wherever it is done, and people who just use the mouse would not even notice it. Having enter activate a default button could also speed things up - just make sure enter never does anything that would cost something by default.

Кандидат в Лорды

At the moment, there are a premium service Auto research. It will help define the research automatically. Cost of services 30 deuterium per day. It is not expensive and can be earned in the arena.
    We also consider the option a simplification of sending researchers.

Служба поддержки

Thank you. By the way, the English version of the game refers to researchers as explorers. Stating researchers confused me for a long time since researchers are the ones who study science - explorers are the ones who go to asteroids and find things to bring back. I suspect few English players will have any idea that Russian researchers = English explorers.

Кандидат в Лорды

So, from what I can tell of your reply, sending explorers out (or using default buttons for any task, like moving weapons around, or transferring resources) will not be made easier because we can pay deuterium to automate some tasks. Not all tasks, but one or two of the more annoying ones. Is this correct?

Кандидат в Лорды

longheart_ писал(а):Thank you. By the way, the English version of the game refers to researchers as explorers. Stating researchers confused me for a long time since researchers are the ones who study science - explorers are the ones who go to asteroids and find things to bring back. I suspect few English players will have any idea that Russian researchers = English explorers.

Can you send screenshot where you can see word researchers ?

Верховный АрхиЛорд

Вернуться в Gameplay improvement and ideas